Procurement Services relies on you to provide a breakdown of the quantity you plan to purchase in advance of a contract being awarded for milk, salt, and certain fuels. The amount you submit is called a filed requirement. By submitting your filed requirements online it allows Procurement Services to communicate your needs for the coming year to the contractor.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your requirements. Buyers who do not submit their requirements before the contract award date will not be guaranteed to be included in that contract. The contractor will have the final decision as to whether or not to provide you with the commodity.
When submitting your requirements, make sure to:
- Include updated contact information
- Provide any missing or incomplete contact or delivery information
- Use the guidelines for each contract
- Pay close attention to the requirement due date.
Diesel Fuel and Heating Fuel Oil:
- Fuel Requirement Submittal 2016 Guidelines (RL197 and RL198) (PDF)
- 2016-18 Diesel Fuel & Heating Fuel Oil Filed Requirements Information Bulletin, CL-817 (PDF)
- Natural Gas Requirement Submittal 2016 Guidelines (RL199) (PDF)
- 2016-18 Natural Gas Fuel Filed Requirements Information Bulletin, CL-818 (PDF)
Road Salt and Treated Salt:
- Road Salt and Treated Salt Requirement Submittal 2016-17 Guidelines (RL200) (PDF)
- 2016-17 Road Salt and Treated Salt Filed Requirements Information Bulletin, CL-828 (PDF)