HBITS How to resolve issues

Tue, 2014-06-24 16:16 -- slafayette

Unforeseen circumstances can create issues between the government entity and the contractor.  The best way to document problems is by submitting a complaint form.  The HBITS team works on your behalf to resolve any issues.   

The Form 5 Guide helps assist you in situations where you may need to cancel a candidate’s arrival, modify their status, or even replace a candidate.  

Customer Topic Page: 
Topic Type: