The technology needs of government change quickly and as a result, there is a significant use of IT services across the State. Procurement Services' Hourly Based Information Technology Services (HBITS) team provides you with the tools you need to procure these services and manages the IT contract on your behalf. HBITS is designed to:
- Assist you in receiving services more quickly
- Create competition to lower costs
- Increase MWBE participation
For questions please contact:
- For State Agencies - email@example.com
- For Contractors - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Non-Executive Agencies - email@example.com
Who is Eligible to Use HBITS Contracts?
The HBITS contracts are written so that any government entity across the State can use them including State agencies, local governments, public authorities, public school and fire districts, public and nonprofit libraries, and certain other nonpublic/nonprofit organizations. Often referred to as “authorized users” these groups, can use the HBITS contracts without seeking out any special permissions.
How Does the HBITS Process Work?
Procurement Services staff have developed a simple and easy process to help government entities use the HBITS contracts.